Much like the old site. I’ve taken a break from illustrating to get the site a spring clean, it’s now running SilverStripe CMS in the back-end (as opposed to wordpress for the blog). I picked SS over WordPress as while wordpress works for simple sites and blogs, it gets unwieldly for anything advanced. SS allowed me to code some logic quickly in the backend to keep things pretty stress free.
- Chapter links to all stories from top navigation
- A landing page for each story (not required to visit) where I can add links / additional info without cluttering the player
- All stories are now running through the player
- A few bugs, which I’ll fix over the next week
- A new links area to help promote other webcomics content on the interwebs.